DDS's socioeconomic and geographic data are a vital factor in supporting the creative and lucrative marketing of your products or services. These include, for instance, financial market data providing you with optimal support in the planning and management of sales and customer support via head office, branch office or field staff.
Information about local income and buying (purchasing) power, infrastructure and sales data are likewise crucial indicators in the selection of your branch or outdoor advertising locations.
And we can provide a large range of further vital data for your successful marketing actions including:
- Business Data: DDS has at its disposal for you intensively researched business data for the analysis of economic structure at various regional levels. By way of the constantly updated database from the firm microm we offer professional information on more than 3.1 million active businesses, including turnover, sector and solvency (creditworthiness).
- Sociodemographics, i.e. the use of infrastructure and household data. Using the social demographic basic data you are able to draw upon population details, for instance.
- Points of Interest provide you with rapid and reliable site-specific neighborhood information: quantity and location of competitors, schools, discos, train stations and shopping centers. Our substantial selection of local data is able to support you in every manner of location analysis providing you with vital information relating to transport connections, infrastructure, branches of trading or catering chains, industrial structure of local firms and much more besides.
- Digital Data Streets, the detailed road network based on HERE (formerly Navteq) or TomTom, is available for Europe as well as for the USA. The road network contains all vehicle-access roads and routes with indication of the highway type plus additional information.
- Address Data: DDS can of course provide you with address data of all descriptions, composed according to a wide variety of aspects such as sector or employee head-count.
DDS can provide you with all the data you require for the successful execution of your marketing strategies. From digital maps to customized data, to tools and software – and of course the entire data package including introduction and training, if required.